Thursday, July 12, 2012

OLD SCHOOL HEAVY DUTY SITE BOX *

I have for sale my old but very heavy and tough site box, they don’t make them like this anymore. The site box is about 3-4mm thick heavy duty steel and has two carry handles at each end. The box also has opening handle at the front and stop chain inside. I’ve had the box for years and it’s never been broken into. The previous owner fitted the latch on the front and comes with the tamper proof lock and key. The two locks on each end need replacing, this is an easy fix but it never bothered me so i used it as it is. I’ve given the box a lick of paint so it’s now ready for the next tradesman to get the use out of it. I think you will struggle to find a site box like this, there made much stronger that the new van vault boxes Call Phil - 07783416913

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular