Monday, July 30, 2012

ENTIRE COIN COLLECTION FOR SALE +

Entire coin collection for sale. Thousands of coins within, including lots of silver. Would love to list all but there is too many, so viewing is more than welcome and would save me alot of time. Majority of them are british, including some worldwide coins and American, German and French Silver collections with a few more silver from other countries. I have a family friend who deals and collects coins who appraised the collection and offered my 2000 with the honest intention of selling for 3800. I am offering now to you for 2500, which is a great collection with a majority of them in sleeves and flips, so a great instant collection of investment to resell, especially for the silver coins. I am located in Plymouth, and viewing can be whenever, if interested please get in touch. I would bring with me on my many travels around the UK but wouldnt like to risk with a collection of this value. Look forward to your response.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular