Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NEW Lego Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter 9493 NO Mini Figures Collect DE99 or LE65 !

The BRAND NEW ship you will have has not been assembled - this is a photo of one. If you want to add the Brand NEW Luke Skywalker and R2D2 mini figures from the same set 9493 - all NEW and unassembled, this will be an additional 7 which we can add to the cost. Some packets only slightly opened to remove the mini figures only. Box (carefully opened), instructions and any stickers are all included as you would expect. Please see my other Lego Star Wars mini figures listed. Please check out my great feedback on previous mint condition ships and mini figures sold on eBay under 007pjw. Pick up from either LE65 (Ashby-de-la-Zouch) or DE99 (Derby city) postcodes. I can also arrange for pickups at a DY6 postcode, however please contact me, so I can advise on timescales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular