Friday, August 3, 2012

Pencil Portrait Drawing Artist. I draw from your own photos. Pets, Family and Celebrities -

Fully experienced Pencil Portrait Artist (Lawrence). I draw from your own photos. I draw any size Portrait you require. I have my own business, office and studio, I am based in Southampton, but I do post Portraits out all over the UK and overseas. I offer excellent customer service and can offer references. I am PayPal Verified. Portraits 100% hand drawn. Great for any occasion. I can also work from several photos. I draw any subject / Image, Loved Ones, all Pets, your Friends, Celebrities, Boats, Ships and also homes and buildings. All I require is a clear photo or photos to work from. I work with Graphite Pencil of all grades and also Pastels. How to order: 1. Reply to this ad, letting me know your requirements. I will send you an email requesting your photos and your instructions. 2. I do require a 10.00 Deposit on all orders, which can be paid on-line (Banking), or through PayPal. I also accept direct payment paid into my bank or Postal Orders 3. I send a confirmation letter by post to all customers. I also post receipts for payment 4. Before you pay the remaining balance, I do send all customers a photo of the completed work by email for your approval 5.Once final payment has been received the Portrait will be sent First Class Mail Prices: Size A4 (8.5" x 11.5") 30.00 Size A3 (12.5" x 16") 35.00 My Website address : http://www.portraitureandco.weebly.com Because I work from home, to draw any Portrait would take me 1 - 2 days onl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular